Belararox board and management are committed to incorporating strong ethical, environmental, social and governance practices as part of our responsibility to the environment, stakeholders, and community. Through good corporate governance, open dialogue and transparency with each of these groups, we aim to provide a positive outcome and benefit for all.
- Minimise ground disturbance.
- Minimise CO2 emissions.
- Minimise emissions and water usage.
- Recognise and engage with traditional owners and native title holders.
- Engage with local communities, stakeholders and suppliers to create a positive contribution to the region.
- Incorporate best practice environmental, ethical and social responsibility in with our corporate governance principles.